Senior Finance Manager
Group Senior Finance Manager
Leading ASX Listed Property Group
About the Role:
This appointment will work closely with both the FC, Head of Tax; Head of Treasury; Compliance Managers and Head of Group Finance, as you will lead, manage, and mentor a high-performing finance team focused in the delivery of the financial accounting activities for Group, including delivery of financial reports, ownership of month-end processes, advising on accounting standards and staff management.
- Oversee preparation of interim and annual financial statements in accordance with IFRS and ASX reporting requirements
- Oversee the preparation and delivery of monthly, half-yearly, and annual financial and management reporting.
- Treasury Covenant Reporting
- Regulatory Returns, both domestically and internationally
- Lead, manage and mentor a high-performing team
- Work under pressure to tight deadlines to produce high standard statutory reports and meaningful management reporting
- Identify opportunities to improve, reporting, financial systems, and processes.
- Build & maintain strong internal relationships with key stakeholders across the group.
Skills and Experience Required:
- CA/CPA Qualified
- Chartered Trained (Mid tier or Big 4) with either tenure in Audit or experience in both practice and commercial
- ASX listed reporting an advantage
- Power BI an advantage
- The ability to provide decisive leadership that is leading and shared in style.
- Proven experience in driving change and improving financial reporting and controls to support business growth.
- Risk and operationally-focused, detail-orientated, hands-on team player.
For further information, please contact Nicky Barrett at [email protected].