Occulus International is looking for a WMS consultant that will support the program in a range of consulting and coordination activities.
To be successful, you must have the following skills and experiences:
• Experienced in Warehouse Management Systems (WMS) is required;
• Excellent Project management skills;
• Past experience from the business side of working in warehouses, or similar supply chain or logistics is required;
• Experience and knowledge of Master Data sets for warehouse management systems (knowledge of Tihi, UAM/barcodes, and product management terminology;
• Experience in the UAT phases of systems implementations highly desirable;
• Exceptional stakeholder management skills;
• Ability to work with a diverse team across multiple business units to drive the project through critical gateways;
• Exceptional communication skills, both written and verbal
If you have the above skills and experience and are interested in this role, please submit your CV and one of our Directors will be in touch. Only people with working rights in Australia will be considered at this time.