Senior Technology Consultant
Who is Occulus?
Occulus is a multidisciplinary search and recruitment firm with a specialist Technology practice. Due to business demand, we are looking for a highly driven consultant with 1-2+ years of recruitment experience and has built a name within the IT sector. You will work closely with several team members including the Managing Partners to get yourself established and running. You will be able to leverage your existing contacts, networks and relationships. You will be securing interim/contract and permanent placement assignments, and receiving full administrative support from our delivery team.
What we do?
At Occulus, we work closely with our clients to help them minimise talent risk and achieve their strategic business priorities while ensuring the highest degree of candidate care along the way. We help candidates achieve their dreams. Come and be part of a dynamic business where you can carve your niche!
Incentives & Company benefits:
- Flexible working arrangements
- Breakfast supplied
- Off-site team personal training
- On-site sporting activities
- Weekly team lunch
- Dress for success for your client meetings, otherwise just be yourself
- Personal branding support via social media posts
- Friday refreshments and nibbles
- A great commission plan
- Tools of the trade and training
- Career advancement – because we just want to see you be successful
- Team achievement awards
Life at Occulus:
As an Occulus team member, you will have the opportunity to;
- Participate in an uncapped earning potential
- Gain comprehensive on the job training with processes established for all duties you will need to perform
- Deliver results and become a future leader within our business
- Work in a supportive, fast-paced, high energy sales environment
- Learn from experienced leaders in respective fields of recruitment, search, business development and consulting
- Own your domain, become an expert with a chosen Technology arena
- Demonstrated exceptional interpersonal and relationship building skills with a strong customer service orientation in either recruitment or sales-related roles
- You enjoy financial reward for your high performance
- You enjoy moving out of your comfort zone to grow and develop yourself
- You enjoy the challenge of a role with sales, target KPI’s and commission (on top of a competitive base salary)
- You are interested in technology and its place within business, a natural relationship builder, influencer, networker, and team player
- You are skilled at mapping your market
- You know how to have a business discussion
- You’re excellent at time management
So what’s next?
Now that you have gotten to know us a little bit, come and get to know us a lot more. Don’t delay, 2022 is the time to make your move and set some ambitious goals. If you have a ‘can do’ mindset and positive outlook, we would love to hear from you. Occulus is located within walking distance to shops and North Sydney CBD and train station.