Our client, an Award Winning Business Advisory firm with over 30 years of successful operation is currently looking for Director-Taxation based in Sydney. The role will be working closely with client’s Business Services, Private Clients, Directors and Managers of the firm, to provide a complete tax reference point for tax advisory and complex tax compliance services to their clients.
As Director you will deliver the following:
· Provide tax research and advisory solutions to clients of the firm.
· Ensuring work is delivered to a high standard and all client expectations are met.
· Working closely with staff members within the firm as a reference point for tax questions.
· Prepare and/or review complex taxation returns for our larger more complex clients.
· Strong technical knowledge in tax and in accounting and accounting standards.
· Wide tax advisory experience with a varied client base and industries.
· Thorough compliance knowledge in tax-impacting SME’s and larger corporate groups.
· Display strong business acumen.
· A strong work ethic that enables you to deliver A1 service to clients.
· CA qualified.
· Masters of Tax qualified with a minimum of 8 years of Australian Tax Industry experience in a professional services environment.
· Exceptional communication and presentation skills.
· Ability to develop relationships between the firm and clients.
What they offer:
· A supportive team environment.
· Energetic culture that inspires and supports excellence.
· Work/life balance.
· Professional development.
· A market-competitive salary package.
· Regular social events and team catchups.
· Generous health and lifestyle benefits include Fitness Passport gym memberships, mental health and wellbeing support and so much more.
· Up to $240k package.
If you have the above skills and experience and are interested in this role, please submit your CV and one of our Directors will be in touch. Only people with working rights in Australia will be considered at this time.