Supply Chain Planning Specialist – Asia
Occulus International is looking for a Supply Chain Planning Specialist based in Singapore. You’re primarily responsible for the provision of a high level of customer service through the efficient coordination and timely delivery of customer orders within the Asia Region specifically across Japan, North East Asia, and Southeast Asia.
- Coordinate customer requirements including receiving and processing all customer purchase orders and invoicing for Asia
- Liaise closely with client’s local distributors in Asia on production schedules.
- Prepare shipping documents as required.
- Liaise with client’s overseas plants regarding production schedules, shipments, and customer order requirements
- Undertake quarterly reviews with the client’s local distributors.
- Process all any outbound requirements, ensuring efficient and timely delivery to customers
- Processing invoices, purchase orders, and inventory reconciliations.
- Sales order processing and management of customer orders.
- Plan and update shipping schedules.
- Supply planning process and delivering upon customer requirements.
- Generate other ad-hoc reports as required.
- Provide analytical reporting on customer service and logistics performance to stakeholders.
- Provide general administrative support to the Customer Service & Logistics and Supply Planning team.
- Review daily, outstanding dispatches to ensure on-time delivery, cross-checking stock being sent, and ensuring that stock is not being sent out shortly.
- Monitor promotional stock allocations for each state, performing manual stock allocations
- Raise GRA requests and ensure that all confirmed credits are processed on a weekly basis
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Bilingual – English + at least one other Asian language (Japanese, Chinese, or Mandarin).
- SAP or other general enterprise software
- Data/Sales Order Entry experience essential
- Previous customer service experience
- Effective negotiator
- Computer literacy primarily in Outlook, Excel, and Word
If you have the above skills and experience and are interested in this role, please submit your CV and one of our Directors will be in touch. Only people with working rights in Singapore will be considered at this time.