Supply Chain Manager
Occulus International is looking for a Supply Chain Manager that will be responsible for actively managing and implementing the logistics, customer service, and procurement activities for the Australasia region to meet business objectives.
- Tertiary or Degree qualified in Business, Logistics, Engineering or related supply chain discipline
- Minimum 5 years and above operating experience in a manufacturing environment covering:
- Minimum 3-year experience managing teams and implementing changes
- Massive experience working with ERP systems (Dynamics D365 ERP experience will be an advantage)
- Hands-on experience developing work processes, procedures, work instructions, and workflows.
- Working in a team environment and able to build relationships with all internal and external stakeholders
- Strategic in thinking, detail in problem-solving, and smart in negotiation skills
- Manufacturing background or knowledge
If you have the above skills and experience and are interested in this role, please submit your CV and one of our Directors will be in touch. Only people with working rights in Australia will be considered at this time.