Supply Chain Analyst
This is an immediately available opportunity for an employer of choice FMCG global organisation based in central Sydney area.
This position is for 6 months but has a great opportunity to extend or convert to permanent for the right person.
Excellent remuneration for the right candidate.
Apply now for a quick response.
This role is responsible for the following:
- Cross-functional role supporting both Supply Chain Planning and Distribution.
- Responsible for Order Management activities including Customer Workflows, Hierarchies, Segmentation, and other customer-related data such as demand and allocations.
- Gather requirements for reporting and dashboard improvements – experience in advanced reporting tools an advantage.
- Use process and data enablement to align, develop and mobilize supply chain best practices that deliver improved service and reduced distribution cost & complexity.
- Support the supply chain planning team with any and all requirements, especially with data management for demand forecasting activities.
- Provides knowledge to supporting systems such as gATP for Allocation.
- Use data and process enablement to align, develop and mobilize supply chain best practices that deliver improved service and reduced distribution cost & complexity.
- Lead and/or participate in the design and testing for systems projects.
- Ability to clearly and precisely communicate orally and in writing to individuals and groups.
- Ability to build strong sustainable business relationships with key internal customers.
- Ability to adapt and support the organization through times of change.
- Ability to operate and use computers/laptops and other technological devices/software programs to communicate with other people.
- Ability to proficiently use and perform key functions of Microsoft Office Suite software program, as well as planning software tools.
- Ideally Bachelors or Advanced degree in Logistics, Supply Chain, Engineering or related technical or business field.
- 1-3 years of working experience in data science, analytics and/or data modeling.
- Business experience in Supply Chain, Customer Service or Distribution experience preferred.
- Basic understanding of Supply Chain to enable data storytelling
- Analytics, data visualization, and reporting dashboard design and development experience.
- Knowledge of or willingness/ability to learn new analytical and automation tools.
- Advanced Excel skills (i.e. macros, pivot tables, and data connections).
Preferred Experience / Qualifications:
- Basic data analysis and visualization skills.
- Ideally experience on multiple platforms and technical/analytic skills (e.g. SAP R/3 and Business Warehouse (BW) reporting, Tableau, Power BI, Power Query).
- The person must be able to work independently with minimal supervision and demonstrate proficiency in: oral & written communication, analytical thinking, influence, change management and results-oriented.
- Cross-functional collaboration, prioritization and time management, adaptability and interpersonal skills.
- Proficient in data access tools and PC-based applications (Word, Excel, PowerPoint).