Our client, a very respected Managed Service Provider, is seeking a Service Desk Engineer to join their team in Crows Nest, Sydney. This will be a hybrid role working onsite/office/home and our focus is finding someone that will join a great team to provide first-class support across their clients infrastructure. This business has a very modern outlook on business and management style which has been a key to their rapid growth and success.
Duties and essential job functions:
• Take ownership of our service desk and manage customer expectations
• Provide technical assistance for our customers over the phone and email
• Travel to customer sites to provide technical support
• Responding to escalations from the team when required
• Participate in customer meetings over the phone or in person to provide project updates
• Assist our sales team with technical pre-sales for our cloud offerings from time to time
• Assist in the administration of the Cloud Services Infrastructure and on-premise infrastructure
• Assisting with special projects as deemed by management
Desired Skills and Experience:
• Ability to work autonomously
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Previous customer support experience in a complex environment
• Excellent troubleshooting and analytical skills
• Experience managing Microsoft Office365 and Azure
• Experience with troubleshooting business internet, router and Wi-Fi issues.
• Able to work in a fast-paced environment
• Familiarity with the ITIL framework would be highly regarded
• Current Microsoft certifications will be highly regarded
• Networking skills would be highly regarded
• Desire to learn and develop your technical and customer service skills
If you have the above skills and experience and are interested in this role, please submit your CV and one of our Directors will be in touch. Only people with working rights in Australia will be considered at this time.