Our client is a fast-growing Managed Service Provider providing innovation and leadership in technology solutions for Australian Business, is looking for an experienced Service Desk Engineer to join the team. The role will primarily focus on working with the customers to provide first-class proactive and reactive support across their infrastructure.
Key Duties and essential job functions:
· Take ownership of our service desk and manage customer expectations.
· Provide technical assistance for our customers over the phone and email.
· Travel to customer sites to provide technical support.
· Responding to escalations from the team when required.
· Fulfil Service Requests within SLAs.
· Participate in customer meetings over the phone or in-person to provide project updates.
· Assist our sales team with technical pre-sales for our cloud offerings from time to time.
· Assist in the administration of the Cloud Services Infrastructure and on-premises infrastructure.
· Clearly document all activities in our case management tool.
· Monitoring and actioning alarms from automated management systems.
· Assisting with special projects as deemed by management.
· Ability to work autonomously.
· Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
· Previous customer support experience in a complex environment.
· Excellent troubleshooting and analytical skills.
· Experience in a similar role with a Managed Service Provider will be highly regarded.
· Experience managing Microsoft Office365 and Azure.
· Experience supporting Windows desktop environments, including Windows 7, 8 and 10.
· Experience with troubleshooting business internet, router, and Wi-Fi issues.
· Experience in configuration and administration of Windows Servers.
· Experience in configuration and administration of Active Directory domains, including Group.
· Policies, Microsoft Clustering, and IIS.
· Experience supporting web hosting, including cPanel.
· Able to work in a fast-paced environment.
· Familiarity with the ITIL framework would be highly regarded.
· Current Microsoft certifications will be highly regarded.
· Networking skills would be highly regarded.
· Desire to learn and develop your technical and customer service skills.
If you have the above skills and experience and are interested in this role, please submit your CV and one of our Directors will be in touch. Only people with working rights in Australia will be considered at this time.