Senior Project Engineer
Occulus International is looking for a Senior Project Engineer based in Parramatta, New South Wales.
- Senior Engineer looking to become a Technical Lead
- The initial role will require reporting to the current Technical lead as a senior project engineer with the requirement to move into the Technical Lead Role without 12months
- As a Technical Lead, responsible for ensuring the members of the team are performing as per KPIs and project delivery
- Be the final Technical Escalation for the Projects and Service Desk Teams
- Office 365 (Azure AD Exchange, Teams, Sharepoint, OneDrive, Security Score)
- Cloud platforms e.g. Azure, AWS, Google Workspace, etc
- Windows Server (2012 R2+) e.g. AD, Group Policy, DNS, DHCP, Deployment, Migrations, etc.
- Microsoft Exchange (2010+)
- Server Hardware e.g. Deploying servers, in good knowledge of RAID Cards, out-of-band access, etc.
- Scripting e.g. PowerShell
- Hypervisors (HyperV and VMWare)
- Storage Solutions e.g. SANs, NASs, Storage Spaces
- Networking (Switching, SDWAN, VPN, Routers e.g. Cisco, Sophos, Untangle, Ubiquiti)
- Deploying and Managing large WIFI networks
- VoIP Systems (3CX)
- Knowledge of relevant security protocols and applications e.g. MFA, AV Software, 802.1x
- Backup Software (Shadow Protect and Veeam)
- Connectwise (Manage and Automate)
- Have an Australian Driver’s License
- Be an Australian Citizen or Permanent Resident
- Travel Interstate when required
If you have the above skills and experience and are interested in this role, please submit your CV and one of our Directors will be in touch. Only people with working rights in Australia will be considered at this time.