Senior Microsoft Cloud Specialist
Our Sydney based MSP client is looking for a talented senior technical consultant who will work as part of a team to provide level 3 support and solutions to a wide range of clients including large corporates and government.
The successful candidate will have extensive experience in Microsoft Azure/Office 365, messaging, Intune, and Windows OS.
In return you will have the opportunity to work with a successful Australian Professional Services Organisation and be part of a high-performance team. The role can be a contract and will also be offered on a permanent basis for the right person.
- The role requires senior technical knowledge with a strong business focus and ability to deal with clients
- You will support a wide range of on-premises and cloud messaging systems such as Teams, Skype for business, and Exchange 2013/2016/2019.
- Ability to provide expert advice to developers and project managers as required and also mentor junior staff.
- Design and implement Mobile Device Management solutions to meet specific requirements.
- Performing migrations from on-premises infrastructure to Microsoft Azure.
- Designing and implementing Exchange solutions as well as performing migrations either between Exchange versions, or to O365 Exchange online
- Designing and implementing SfB and/or Microsoft Teams solutions incorporating enterprise voice as a component.
- 7+ years’ experience in a similar technical role
- Managing Azure, Office 365 and or Exchange Online
- Able to demonstrate experience supporting 3rd level messaging issues
- Demonstrated experience-using PowerShell for Azure, Active Directory and Exchange
- Strong understanding of exchange policies, virtualization, journaling SMTP and email routing and security protocols (DMARC, SPF etc)
- Proven critical thinking and strong problem-solving skills required.
- Experience in an MSP business will be highly regarded but is not essential.
If you have the above skills and experience and are interested in this role, please submit your CV and one of our Directors will be in touch. Only people with working rights in Australia will be considered at this time.