Our client, a global management consulting firm with operations across the ANZ region is looking for a Senior Manager to drive the problem-solving efforts on their largest & most complex engagements. The successful candidate will manage the scope, ensure project milestones are met, and ensure that the highest value items are prioritised as well as hands on implementation and review, all whilst coaching/mentoring their managers and senior project sponsors to achieve the desired results and outcomes.
Your Key Qualifications:
- Your experience will include a proven consulting tool kit that can deliver large-scale transformation projects and frontline productivity improvements.
- You will be proactive, driven and take a team approach when interacting with stakeholders & ensuring recommendations are sustained.
- You will have proven experience in a leadership role in the region and will have prior experience working in a similar role with a global management consulting firm.
- Strong leadership skills and the ability to influence C-level and operational management.
- A genuine passion and drive to achieve the results that meet and exceed the clients’ expectations.
If you have the above qualifications and experience and are interested in this role, please submit your updated CV and one of Directors will be in touch. Only people with working rights in Australia will be considered at this time.