Senior IT Systems Analyst
We are working with our client a global 3PL provider that offers a challenging yet exciting place to work where every day we ask you to be the best that you can be. In return, they will offer an excellent working environment and the security of working with the world’s foremost logistics solutions provider.
This role acts as the IT solution lead and central point of contact for assigned works with internal and external stakeholders. Strong WMS skills, preferably in Manhattan WMOS, are essential along with excellent communication skills and can be based in Melbourne Victoria.
- Manage, design and implement IT solutions for projects and/or changes to existing services
- Translate business requirements into IT objectives and tasks in order to deliver a successful solution.
- Act as the IT lead and central point of contact for assigned works and assumes a high level of technical and business process expertise
- Manage customer relationships, expectations & communications for the IT component of projects & change
- Utilise project management methodologies to ensure projects are delivered on time
- Relevant Tertiary degree (Bachelor level or equivalent)
- 5+ years WMS experience in configuration and/or support
- 5+ years experience in delivering IT solutions to external customers
- 5+ years systems integration design, configuration and/or support
- 2+ years’ experience in complex SQL query writing
- Excellent personal presentation and strong written & verbal communication skills
- Police clearance is required for the role and will be completed as part of the recruitment process
If you have the above skills and experience and are interested in this role, please submit your CV and one of our Directors will be in touch.