Senior IT Business Partner
Occulus International is looking for a Senior IT Business Partner in Mascot, Sydney to provide overall guidance in the architecture, design, and building of Supply Chain based business solutions, and ensure the functionally provided best meets the requirements of the client’s business.
Qualifications and Experiences:
- At least 5 years of experience in SAP functions.
- Minimum 5 years of relevant project experience in large SAP Implementations / Upgrades / Projects.
- High-quality business, functional, and technical specification documentation expertise and experience through Blueprint, Realisation and Go Live.
- Must have a strong Supply Chain experience
- Demonstrated extensive Architectural experience, including potential coaching and mentoring of other ICT architects, and the ability to work across teams to manage an integrated systems solution.
- Extensive written and verbal communication skills with demonstrated ability to provide advice, consult, and negotiate with stakeholders on complex and strategic issues.
- Ideally degree in business and/or IT discipline and SAP functional training and certification.
- Appropriate SAP training/certification and experience.
If you have the above skills and experience and are interested in this role, please submit your CV and one of our Directors will be in touch. Only people with working rights in Australia will be considered at this time.