We are looking for a Senior Demand and Supply Planner who will be responsible for managing the end to end planning (demand, supply, and S&OP). You will take ownership of the supply base, planning, and forecasting SKUs at a distribution center level across a complex multisite model. Both tactical and strategic, incorporating forecast information and inventory plans gathered from merchandise, suppliers, sales, marketing, and other sources including customers alongside driving the S&OP agenda.
Key responsibilities include:
• Harness the client’s knowledge and resources to produce demand forecasts and stocking strategies as a base for the S&OP process
• Conduct pipeline reviews to align forecast plan to the commercial calendar and all marketing campaigns
• Ownership of all Supply and Demand Planning across a portfolio of Categories
• Support sales in building the forecast to maximise inventory holding and sales opportunities
• Maintain all SKU level forecasts in planning and ERP systems
• Support Category Manager and team with analysis on category and SKU performance, vendor performance, marketing activity performance, lifecycle management, and exit plans
• Analysis of a portfolio of categories, including monitoring for continuous improvement
• Drive financial targets such as gross profit, stock turn and sell-through
• Actively support the Planning Manager with continuous improvement ideas that will enhance the forecasting processes and systems ensuring that the forecast accuracy is consistently improving
• Work with Merchandising, Purchasing, DC Operations, and Transport teams to ensure the consistent cost-effective supply of products to customers.
• Engage in regular communication between team members, Planning Manager and other managers in the client’s business ensuring that issues are escalated in a timely manner with options for resolution
• Participation in SRM program to drive improvement in supplier SIFOT performance
• Develop relationships with supplier’s operational teams for efficiency improvements in the wider end to end supply chain.
Qualifications & Experience:
• Minimum of 5 years’ experience specific to Supply/Demand or Merchandise planning
• Knowledge and experience in S&OP process and experience in SAP MRP
• Strong commercial acumen
• Experience in dealing with large scale product ranges and big data
• Experience in Tableau and SQL beneficial
• Experience in BW Hanna and Tableau
• Tertiary education (Mathematics, Engineering preferred)