Our client, with over 30 years of successful operation, is currently looking for Senior Accountant -Business Services & Tax based in Sydney. With your strong values and ethics and the ability to communicate at all levels you will play an integral role with our clients and in the team. Being a self-starter, your drive to exceed client’s expectations sees you thrive on playing a key role in the client relationship.
You will deliver the following:
- Attending to the tax compliance and reporting requirements for clients.
- Business advisory to assist business’ with cash flow planning, budgeting, analysing and management accounts.
- Ability to research and resolve issues associated with client work.
- Demonstrated understanding of various entity structures and associated implications.
- Provide feedback and develop junior and intermediate accountants.
- Strong tax knowledge required to attend to the tax compliance and reporting obligations for corporates, trusts, partnerships and individuals.
- Strong accounting skills required to prepare financial statements for reporting and non-reporting corporations.
- High level of business acumen and commercially astute with the ability to identify and manage risk.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Proven ability to develop rapport and understand needs of the client.
- 3 plus years’ experience within the chartered environment.
- Xero certification and a true champion in cloud accounting solutions.
- Degree Qualifications in Accounting.
- CA qualified or close to CA qualified.
What they offer:
- A supportive team environment.
- Energetic culture that inspires and supports excellence.
- Work/life balance.
- Professional development.
- A market competitive salary package.
- Regular social events and team catchups.
- Generous health and lifestyle benefits incl Fitness Passport gym memberships, mental health and wellbeing support and so much more.
If you have the above skills and experience and are interested in this role, please submit your CV and one of our Directors will be in touch. Only people with working rights in Australia will be considered at this time.