Sales Intelligence Analyst
Our client, who has grown to become a multinational industrial group manufacturing technology is currently looking for a Sales Intelligence Analyst who will be responsible in analyzing data and information about client and key industries in order to support strategic commercial decisions and give insights on future market trends.
- Collect and analyze sales data by channel, by product, by brand, by geographic area.
- Provide recommendations to the sales team and top management on how to improve overall sales performance and guide the decision-making process of the Sales, Marketing but also Production, Supply Chain and Finance & Control departments.
- Make profit and loss predictions, predict the profitability trend of a given product category, and provide insights on how to optimize future marketing activities based on the profiling and segmentation of the customer base.
- Evaluate third-party data to determine best practices for company success and present actionable information and insights to team members and management.
- Analyze using mathematical and statistical tools and then prepare accurate and complete weekly, monthly or quarterly reports.
- Provide accurate and reliable sales analysis and forecasts is essential for more efficient business management.
- Compile and analyze data over time to forecast sales trends and review past sales data to determine trends in productivity.
- Gather and analyze data in order to understand problems and address them proactively.
To succeed in this position you will have:
- Bachelor’s degree Business Administration, marketing, or economics.
- Advanced knowledge of Access, MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint.
- Extensive experience in Salesforce CRM or other CRM systems.
- Ability to learn new technology and transfer the knowledge to others;
- Ability to work both as a team or independently depending on the situation.
- Commitment to providing excellent customer service;
- Exceptional interpersonal skills (requires diplomacy, tact and a clear, courteous and professional manner);
- Ability to maintain the confidentiality of sensitive information.
In return, the company can offer you an attractive remuneration package, a strong international parent company, flexible work practices and a reputable brand.
Salary package: $80-90k+super
If you have the above skills and experience and are interested in this role, please submit your CV and one of our Directors will be in touch. Only people with working rights in Australia will be considered at this time.