Our client in global Cryptocurrency trading is seeking to appoint a Product Marketing Manager. The role will work cross-functionally with product, brand, design, engineering, and customer engagement.
The business is on track to become one of the world’s largest, most successful, and respected crypto exchanges. They operate at the unique intersection of fintech, crypto, and marketing.
If you’re a professional who wants to bring your product marketing management expertise to the next level, then this role may just be for you. This is a fully remote role, we will consider applicants based in Australia.
• Lead product marketing efforts for Australia and the Asia Pacific region in retail and institutional product lines; to empathize with and wow clients through simple, intuitive investing experiences, i.e., crypto magic: it’s their first foray into investing and you will guide how it goes.
• Plan and execute regional go-to-market strategies for new products, features, enhancements, and token listings by forming the positioning, messaging, and value proposition.
• Learn what customers need before they need it via direct interaction, surveys, analysis and market sizing; bring that perspective to design, road mapping, and backlog prioritization.
• Identify the problem we are solving for, our hypothesis, what goals we will set and how we measure them, what channels are best to use, what we should do now, and how we can scale and automate.
• Structure and optimize A/B and multivariate testing in channel marketing.
• Take a diplomatic leadership approach to involve stakeholders; be a proactive leader and decision-maker.
• Create and share intel on competing products and marketing; summarise what is working well, what is not, and how to differentiate.
• Be an owner: step up and take the lead on challenging ambiguous work.
• Bring an astronaut’s mindset: pivot from the micro-details on the ground up to the bigger picture macro view and back down again.
• 2-5 years of previous experience in product, fintech, martech, growth, lifecycle, performance or channel marketing.
• Concise speaker, storyteller, and writer: you can slice, dice, and distil a narrative from a complex data set into an executive, TL;DR summary.
• Experience bringing products to market in fintech, a startup environment, gaming, e-sports, or SaaS.
• Experience with email, web, mobile/push, and content marketing; your history has focused on the right message for the right customer on the right channel (at the right time!).
• Be the ally to product managers and other marketers, often volunteering to test alphas/betas, lead inbound customer research, and seek diverse perspectives.
• Able to clearly communicate and involve stakeholders early and often and work to secure buy-in, address concerns, and incorporate feedback.
NICE TO HAVE
• Previous crypto experience would be advantageous.
• Global client experiences working in Australia and through Asia-Pacific.
• You’ve got a couple of moonshot ideas for transforming marketing in crypto.
• You have an ease about you: you address urgency head-on and handle difficult, ambiguous situations with a clear, cool head and an open mind.
If you’re interested and seeking an opportunity to be a part of a new growth phase, you may apply via this job advert or you may also send your CV to [email protected]