Paid Media Manager, Greater China
Reporting to the Director of Marketing, Greater China, you will collaborate with the global Digital Marketing teams and manage all aspects of Paid Media for the Greater China markets, including Asia, but not limited to Digital: Display, Social, Search, Affiliates, Streaming Audio, and Traditional: Out-Of-Home, Radio, Retail Planning & Partnerships.
- Manage social media planning, buying, and optimization across platforms including but not limited to Facebook, Instagram, Pinterest, Snapchat, WeChat, Weibo, Baidu, Youku, Douyin, Toutiao in Asia specifically for Hong Kong, Singapore, Taiwan, and China.
- Identify audience targeting strategies that net to incremental reach and sales volume at efficient CPS.
- Manage performance media buys including paid search across Google, Bing, Yahoo native, Baidu, and display properties. Proficient in identifying keyword expansion opportunities as well as strategic messaging/CTA testing.
- Manage performance and media buys of out-of-home, transit, and TV working with the media and analytics teams to select and optimize.
- Work closely with the creative team and global production agency to ensure assets and messages align to core brand values, lead localization efforts of paid media marketing strategy
- Analyze, optimize, and report out on channel performance – proactively recommend modifications to the existing strategy to maximize results
- Work closely with the U.S. Media, International teams, and local media partners/agencies to share learnings/wins/testing opportunities to implement
- Establish clean testing frameworks to gauge the success of emerging media formats/opportunities
- Develop a full-funnel paid media approach that builds awareness of the brand while driving users to convert
- Partner with E-commerce and CRM team members to ensure excellence across the entire customer journey and site-side experience
- Experience working with OOH & TV agency preferred
- Experience in TV/video & other creative assets production preferred
- Experience with streaming audio also preferred
- 5-8 years of experience in-market direct digital planning and buying
- Excellent numeric, analytical, communication & presentation skills
- Data-driven. We deliver the data, then collaborate and debate, collectively decide on the best strategy, and passionately execute with a sense of urgency.
- Familiar with the paid media in HK, China, & Taiwan. Experience with Chinese digital media and e-commerce landscape is a strong advantage. Experience with other Asian countries is a plus but not a must
- Be bold in making recommendation & taking the initiative
- Comfortable working in a multi-culture environment
- Knowledge of Smartly is a plus
- Must be fluent in Cantonese, English, and Mandarin (both writing and speaking)
- Strong leadership, interpersonal, partnership, and influence management skills
- Ability to be “hands-on keyboard” to adjust while also reporting out to the leadership
- Are comfortable with ambiguity at times
- Enjoy working with and juggling various stakeholders both locally and internationally
- Great attention to detail and strong negotiating skills
- A pro-active self-starter with a ‘can-do’ attitude and collaborative nature
- Strong stakeholder management skills
If you have the above skills and experience and are interested in this role, please submit your CV and one of our Directors will be in touch. Only people with working rights in Greater China will be considered at this time.