MSP Technical Account Manager
Occulus International is looking for an MSP Technical Account Manager for a 2021 CRN Fast50 growing MSP based in North Sydney. Your primary focus is on working with the client’s customers to provide first-class pro-active and re-active customer support for each of the customers.
- Previous customer support experience in a complex environment
- Excellent troubleshooting and analytical skills
- Experience in a similar role with a Managed Service Provider will be highly regarded
- Experience managing Microsoft Office365 and Azure
- Experience supporting Windows desktop environments, including Windows 7, 8, and 10.
- Experience with troubleshooting business internet, router, and Wi-Fi issues.
- Experience in configuration and administration of Windows Servers
- Experience in configuration and administration of Active Directory domains, including Group Policies.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Familiarity with the ITIL framework
If you have the above skills and experience and are interested in this role, please submit your CV and one of our Directors will be in touch. Only people with working rights in Australia will be considered at this time.