MSP Senior Systems Consultant
Occulus International is looking for an MSP Senior Systems Consultant based in Sydney CBD.
- Identify opportunities within the client’s systems and networks to improve infrastructure and end-user efficiency, security, and compliance.
- Design secure, scalable, and repeatable solutions to solve business and technical problems either on-prem, in the cloud, or hybrid.
- Lead and manage the delivery of projects
- Initiate and drive project and technology governance and enhance practice standards
- Comprehensively document solutions and train operational staff in solutions deployed
- Provide reporting to stakeholders and ensure changes are documented and agreed
- Provide operational support for operational technical issues from the support team across all infrastructure domains.
- Assist the support team in level 2 tasks when required.
- Assist in pre-sales efforts
- Keep up to date with IT technologies across infrastructure, security, comms, and cloud and present how these could be applied to the team.
- 7+ years of operational IT experience
- Have a strong understanding of information security principles, security technologies, and compliance requirements for regulated industries
- Proven background and evident strong knowledge across all traditional IT Infrastructure including Active Directory, networking, firewalling, VMware & Hyper V virtualization, Exchange, SQL, SAN/NAS, Backup & DR solutions, VOIP and VC
- Extensive experience with MS Azure operations, CI/CD, and solution design
- Extensive knowledge of Microsoft 365 suite
- Must have certifications for MS-100, AZ-103, and ITIL
- Certificates for MS-500, AZ-500, CREST, SANS, OSCP are beneficial
- Experience working in the financial/banking industry is a plus
If you have the above skills and experience and are interested in this role, please submit your CV and one of our Directors will be in touch. Only people with working rights in Australia will be considered at this time.