** PLEASE READ ALL BELOW BEFORE APPLYING **
** Please do not apply if you don’t meet minimum requirements **
Our market-leading MSP client based in Sydney is looking for a motivated well-spoken Level 2+ Helpdesk Technician that can join their fast-growing team. This is a full-time permanent role for someone with SOLID existing helpdesk experience. This role is primarily focused on supporting clients and their IT issues so excellent troubleshooting and communication skills are required for successful candidates.
- Our client has clients across many industries which means you will be exposed to all types of new and powerful technologies.
- Successful long-standing MSP business will a great culture and focus on training and career progression within
- You will be part of a great fun team and constantly challenged giving you the opportunity to learn quickly.
Successful candidates will be presented to the client with the ability to start immediately.
- Full Australian work rights – No VISA’s at the moment
- Minimum 3 years experience in an IT Helpdesk Support role
- Good working knowledge of a wide range of key technologies: Windows Desktops and Laptops, Mobile devices, Servers, Networking, Virtualisation, Printers, Backup Software, and cloud platforms (Office365, Google, Amazon, Azure, etc).
- Strong client focus and excellent communication skills are necessary for any successful candidates
- Strong troubleshooting and problem-solving skills with the ability to work within SLA’s
- Experience with ticketing systems and excellent documentation skills
Duties and responsibilities
- Provide a wide variety of technical services to a dedicated list of customers across Sydney
- Services include but are not limited to; onsite systems admin and support, performing proactive and reactive technical support, and the ability to be involved with the design and implementation of customer IT solutions with senior teams.
- Provide exceptional customer service and perform all duties to Industry best practice standards ensuring that customers are extremely happy with services.
- The role is to be primarily internal on the helpdesk
Good to know
A Recruitment Pool may be established for roles with similar focus capabilities. A file will be created for you on our database for future reference. This will be available to our Directors in order to facilitate any suitable hiring initiatives.