Our client, is seeking to appoint a Microsoft 365 Modern Workplace Engineer that has the ability to work independently across multiple sites.
The right candidate:
• Must have at least 2-3 years’ Managed Services (MSP) experience- senior support role in supporting business systems infrastructure
• Troubleshooting End to End Network issues
• M365 365 (SharePoint, exchange, Azure AD, Intune, Endpoint manager, Conditional Access) Migrations and Management, Active Directory and Exchange Server upgrades and deployments, Anti-Virus, Cloud Services
• Must be fluent in English and have the ability to communicate with both clients and peers. This role also involves being onsite in front of clients. Professional presentation and a social, friendly manner are absolutely essential
• Excellent problem-solving skills with the ability to learn quickly
• You need to have Full Australian working rights and driver’s license to apply for this role
• Administration and configuration of M365 tenants
• Troubleshooting and resolving day-to-day IT and Communication (ICT) issues for our Clients.
• Assisting senior staff on deployment projects from end to end including implementation.
• Assisting and working on the IT Service Desk and supporting clients with support issues in a timely and professional manner. Ensuring SLA’s and customer service standards are met.
• Providing Network and Systems guidance and support to key clients.
• Infrastructure maintenance
• Documenting resolutions, system information and KB Articles
If you have the above skills and experience and are interested in this role, please submit your CV and our director of technology Maurice Leggio will be in touch. Only people with working rights in Australia living in Sydney will be considered at this time.