Level 3 Systems Engineer
Occulus International is partnering with a growing MSP company based in Western Sydney to find an experienced Infrastructure/Network Engineer who can start immediately. This is a permanent role.
- You are fast-paced and a good technology all-rounder.
- You can handle pressure well and have excellent time management.
- You will be the technical point of contact for 2nd and 3rd level escalations and take ownership of request to resolution.
- Design, implement, and deliver technical solutions.
- Always apply best practices following industry recommendations and policies.
- Mentoring junior team members and provides relevant ‘On the Job’ instruction when required.
- Ability to learn and share new skills within the whole support team to promote cross-skilling.
- Ensure documentation is kept up to date prioritising tasks based on priority, impact, and SLAs.
- 5+ years MSP Experience
- Senior service desk support experience
- Extensive knowledge of Microsoft 365 suite including Office 365, Azure, Intune, SharePoint, and ATP.
- Server and networking hardware troubleshooting
- Microsoft and VMWare hypervisor experience
- Windows stack – Server 2008/2012/2016/2019, AD, DFS, DHCP, DNS, Exchange 2008/2013/2016, RDS.
- Network design/build/install/cutover;
- TCP/IP, routing, switching, LAN/WAN/VLAN, IPS/IDS, and security.
- Routers/Firewalls – Sophos, Meraki, Palo Alto
- Switches – HP/Aruba, Ubiquiti, Meraki, Sophos
- Wi-Fi rollouts (small to medium scale) – Ubiquiti and Meraki
- SD-WAN – VeloCloud and Meraki
- Backup and Disaster Recovery (ShadowProtect, Datto, ASR, ArcServe, and Veeam)
- Azure/AWS infrastructure design and build (vNets/VPCs, subnets, security groups, network virtual network appliances, virtual machines, express routes/direct connects, load balancers).
If you have the above skills and experience and are interested in this role, please submit your CV and one of our Directors will be in touch. Only people with working rights in Australia will be considered at this time.