Legal Partner – Planning and Local Government
Occulus International is partnering with a boutique law firm based in Sydney Central Business District to find a Partner responsible for the firms Planning and Local Government Division.
The role will participate in the firms strategic planning and be responsible for the divisions’ business development activities, overall practice management, delivery of services, marketing and profitability.
- Build, supervise and lead the Planning and Local Government team to deliver high quality legal services to target clients
- Develop an initial Business Plan and budget which sets out the Planning and Local Government division’s strategic priorities, plans, goals and objectives covering the critical areas of:
- financial performance, including fees, collections, WIP and debtor levels
- people plans and expectations
- marketing initiatives, activities and expected results
- client management and service standards
- Work with the client’s Management to ensure conformity with QMS approved Policies and Procedure.
- Measure, evaluate and report upon the Planning and Local Government Division profitability and financial performance.
- Suitably qualified lawyer, highly-motivated and a self-starter
- Must be open-minded and able to think outside the box
- Experienced, highly competent and well-respected lawyer within both the legal and broader business community.
- Able to motivate, lead, and develop a team
- A team lift will be considered
If you have the above skills and experience and would like to express your interest in this role, please submit your CV and one of our Directors will be in touch. Only people with working rights in Australia will be considered at this time