L2 Helpdesk Support Technician
Occulus International is looking for an L2 Helpdesk Support Technician based in Norwest Sydney. You will be responsible for the handling of a high volume of Tier 1 and 2 support requests. You will work in conjunction with the other technical teams within the business to achieve the highest level of customer service and support.
- Minimum 2-4 years of experience in a similar role.
- Complete understanding, comprehensive knowledge, and experience working with and troubleshooting Windows and MacOS workstation environments, in particular:
- Windows desktop/notebook (XP, 7, 8, 10, Embedded).
- Complete understanding, comprehensive knowledge, and experience working with MS Office 2007, 10, 13, 16/365
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience working with and troubleshooting the following server platforms:
- Windows Server (2008 & R2, 2012 & R2, SBS 2008/’11, 2016, 2019)
- Understanding of and hands-on experience configuring devices using Apple iOS and Android mobile platforms.
- Comprehensive knowledge of and experience managing/maintaining Active Directory, Microsoft Exchange, and cloud services such as Microsoft Office 365
- Knowledge of and experience using virtualisation technologies as well as fundamentals in management of clustered virtual environments and VDI.
- Knowledge of and experience managing networks, network hardware, networking concepts (TCP/IP, VPN/Tunneling, Routing, DNS), and the ability to troubleshoot a variety of networking issues.
- Knowledge of and experience troubleshooting wireless systems including end-user devices, access-points & wireless controllers.
If you have the above skills and experience and are interested in this role, please submit your CV and one of our Directors will be in touch. Only people with working rights in Australia will be considered at this time.