Our Australian-based data analytics client is seeking to grow their team with some Full Stack Software Developers as they start the next phase of major business expansion. The successful candidates will work closely with their product owners to design and build new features for their different offerings.
If the following description appeals to you, you will be a great fit for their team:
• You enjoy writing code that is easy to read, modify and extend.
• You have a basic understanding of how the different components of web-based system work.
• Your code meets the agreed requirements, and if those are not clear, you are quick to ask questions and offer alternatives.
• You write automated tests and have a good sense of when they are required, and at which levels.
• You are proficient with the different tools in your toolbox.
Your technical professional experience includes:
• Developing web frontends, with good command of:
- Modern HTML/ CSS and JS/TS
- ReactJS or Vue.js.
• Developing backend applications. Our client is using Python.
• You have experience creating and consuming APIs, using Graphql preferably
• Knowledge of SQL. Our client is using PostgreSQL.
• Experience with test frameworks, for E2E our client is using Cypress and for backend Pytest.
• You know how and when to use the command line to get things done (Bash, etc).
• Nice to have, or willing to learn:
- Hybrid mobile (our client is using Ionic & Capacitor).
- DevOps (CI/CD, some experience with AWS services).
• Ability to work and engage directly with the Founder CEO & Leadership Team
• Collaborative and supportive workplace with a team-based approach
• Flexible working environment and WFH opportunities
• Opportunity to make a genuine difference across three different brands
• Be part of an Australian business that will undertake global expansion
• On the job training and development
If you have the above skills and experience and are interested in this role, please submit your CV and one of our Directors will be in touch. Only people with working rights in Australia will be considered at this time.