Ecommerce Logistics Manager
A client in the retail industry is partnering with Occulus International to look for an Ecommerce Logistics Manager. The Ecommerce Logistics Manager is responsible for managing the daily fulfillment of operational activities.
Qualifications and Requirements:
- Stakeholder engagement & management skills essential
- Drive supply chain e-commerce transformation
- Implement continuous improvement to driver better outcomes
- Coordinate the sourcing and distribution of online packaging consumables
- Implement new capabilities to drive better order fulfillment and order management
- Manage vendor relationships
- Available to work immediately
If you have the above skills and experience and are interested in this role, please submit your CV and one of our Directors will be in touch. Only people with working rights in Australia will be considered at this time.