Distribution Centre Manager
Our client has entrusted us with the responsibility of finding a competent Distribution Centre Manager who will be stationed in Footscray (Victoria).
As Distribution Centre Manager you are responsible for day-to-day operation of the whole site. You have a hands-on role within the site, accountable for leading service delivery to customer SLA, meeting standards and compliance and delivering operational excellence. Further, you hold the important role of leading and motivating the field team to deliver performance through their productivity and continuous improvement.
- Ensure all staff are fully conversant with Service Level Agreements (SLA’S) for National and local customers and ensure that SLAs are adhered to.
- Provide service quality and consistency to customers to meet or exceed their expectations, interfacing with them via phone and face-to-face meetings as required.
- Respond to service issues / case tickets in a timely, informative and professional manner and always act with a sense of urgency.
- Lead site tours ensuring that the site is presented in a professional manner.
- Ensure the correct use of operational tools are used to drive national consistency.
- Identify and recommend areas of opportunity to improve service quality and customer experience.
- Full P&L responsibility for the site.
• Develop a high performance-based culture ensuring that all team members under your control have:
- Staff Inductions and training plans are clear on commencement.
- Goals & Objectives (GAO’s) are set where applicable.
- Monthly progress review sessions.
- Quartely performance reviews.
- Development plans documented where applicable.
- Counsel and discipline subordinate staff as required.
- Ensure that all team members are representing the company in a positive way at all times with emphasis on behaviours aligned with our Core Values & Nonnegotiables.
- Actively contribute to ideas and programs that improve team members engagement.
If you have the above skills and experience and are interested in this role, please submit your CV and one of our Directors will be in touch. Only people with working rights in Australia will be considered at this time.