Dental Hygienist, Netherlands
We are seeking an energetic, passionate, and confident full-time Dental Hygienist to provide an amazing experience to our client’s customers in their retail locations.
- Deliver a “5-Star” experience for every customer.
- Be the face of the client’s company, explain the product, and guide customers through timelines and expectations.
- Engage and form a genuine connection with the client’s customers to keep them excited about their journey to a more confident smile.
- Use cutting edge technology to create a 3D scan of customer’s teeth for the client’s Licensed Dental Professionals to review.
- Help customers select the best payment plan for their budget.
- Work with your teammates to create a positive, high-energy atmosphere.
- Additional responsibilities as needed to set your shop up for success.
- 3-5 years of experience preferred
- Must be a Registered Dental Hygienist
- Must be bilingual in Dutch and English (spoken and written); proficient in English
- Excellent Communication Skills
- Experience with orthodontic treatment plans, monitoring and determining candidacy
- Progressive, business-minded professional who wants a non-clinical position in the dental industry.
- Have confidence when presenting the client’s product and accurately addressing a customer’s questions and concerns.
- Excited and passionate about transforming smiles and making an impact.
- Fun and positive personality while being professional and eager to succeed.
- Self-motivated and independent, but also open to learning.
- Proven success and ability to quickly adapt to new systems and software.
- Open-minded and optimistic as we continue to grow and innovate.
- Remain curious, and always look for ways to improve your shop operationally and the customer’s experience.
If you have the above skills and experience and are interested in this role, please submit your CV and one of our Directors will be in touch. Only people with working rights in the Netherlands will be considered at this time.