Demand Planning Manager
Our client, within the retail and FMCG industry, is looking for a Demand Planning Manager who will be responsible for creating and maintaining forecast models incorporating forecast information gathered from sales, marketing and other sources including customers when possible.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Harness the client’s knowledge and resources to produce demand forecasts as a base for the S&OP process.
- Conduct pipeline review to align forecast plan & stocking strategy.
- Continuously enhance the sales forecasting processes and systems, ensuring that the forecast accuracy is consistently improving.
- Coach and develop the Demand Planning team to improve their knowledge and skills.
- Work with transport & Supply Planning team to ensure the consistent cost-effective supply of products to customers.
- Supervise demand planning execution.
- Establish dashboards and reports to monitor the performance of the demand plan.
- Establish strong communication with Supply Planning, Sales and Merchandising.
- Minimum of 5 years experience specific to Demand Planning
- Experience in dealing with a large scale of product ranges.
- Knowledge and experience in the S&OP process.
- Proven team leadership and networking skills.
- Effective communication skills – verbal and written.
If you have the above skills and experience and are interested in this role, please submit your CV and one of our Directors will be in touch. Only people with working rights in Australia will be considered at this time.