Our client has been involved in some of Australia’s largest Cloud Migrations and have successfully moved 100TB’s of Data and millions of users to the Cloud, is looking for an experienced Data Migration Analyst specializes in data, application, and infrastructure migrations to Microsoft O365, Azure and AWS Clouds.
Role Knowledge & Technical Competencies:
· Experience in analysing the current state including understanding & documentation of current state system architecture and data flows.
· Advanced knowledge of visualization tool such as Tableau or PowerBI, highly skilled in building interactive dashboards and reports.
· Tableau infrastructure management is highly desirable
· Strong business intelligence and data analysis experience to be able to analyse data to support the above.
· Knowledge of data governance and data quality initiatives brought on by regulatory demands and the business need for higher confidence and transparency of data.
· Strong experience with Oracle PL/SQL and SQL concepts.
· Experience in data management and data architecture principles in relational databases.
· Proficiency in SQL development tools and DevOps tools, especially GIT.
· Experience in unit testing and test-driven development with a focus on data quality and attention to detail.
· Use of JIRA and Confluence for documentation and delivery.
· Ability to work in an agile environment and New Ways of Working experience.
Nice to have:
· Knowledge of Big Data technologies like Apache Spark, Scala etc.
· Knowledge of job scheduling tools like Airflow or Control-M.
· Knowledge of CI/CD tools like Jenkins, Bamboo, Artifactory etc.
Key Qualifications/ Experience:
· 5 years’ experience as Data Analyst.
· Experienced in Oracle PL, SQL, Tableau, Power BI, GIT, Devops CI/CD, Jenkins
If you have the above skills and experience and are interested in this role, please submit your CV and one of the Directors will be in touch. Only people with working rights in Australia will be considered at this time.