Our client from the financial services industry is currently looking for a Client Account Manager based in Sydney who will be responsible for ensuring excellence in the servicing of a portfolio of clients and for building strong business relationships with existing and prospective clients.
Benefits on offer:
Work from home 3 days per week.
Be part of an ASX200 firm.
Be part of a supportive & collaborative team.
Provision of excellence in customer service.
– Meet the needs of all this Global Key Account and related stakeholders in a proactive and professional manner.
– Provision of commercially viable solutions to various stakeholders as required.
– Conduct appropriate client and insurer meetings and discussions including documenting follow-up on recommendations (client and internal) in a timely manner.
– Liaise with respective client’s team members and work with them to ensure equitable and timely responses to client issues.
Effective General Administration of Client Portfolio.
– Ensure that accurate and up-to-date records are always maintained for all clients.
– Ensure documents issued by insurers represent the cover required and described to the client.
– Ensure computer records and documents issued to represent the cover required.
– Ensure proper policy files are maintained to the correct standard with all appropriate file notes of client’s decisions and discussions and copies of documents issued.
Effective management of client data and premium spreadsheets.
– Managing all current client data and premium information.
– Liaison with Senior Brokers and Claims Administrator.
Marketing and business development activities.
– Assist with the development, implementation and management of new insurance and risk management programs that address client risks and changing business requirements.
– Gain and be able to demonstrate an understanding of clients’ risk management and workers’ compensation initiatives.
– Where necessary assist in the upgrading, development, and management of these initiatives alongside consultants in this area of the business.
Ensure compliance with legal/regulatory obligations.
Development of this Key Client’s profile/reputation.
– Provide an effective and professional representation of the company at industry events/client functions and within other appropriate avenues as directed.
– Maintain Professional and appropriate communication and behavior with all people connected with the client.
– Provide effective communication to other team members to ensure the achievement of knowledge sharing and understanding.
– Provide broking support to other team members as required, e.g., in the absence of other key team members.
– Demonstrate and share key industry and account knowledge where appropriate with all interested parties.
– Contribute to team-based activities as required.
Tier 1 qualified;
Diploma of Financial Services (Insurance Broking) preferred;
Proven technical knowledge of all major classes of insurance;
Experience with database management and document management systems, e.g., CBS, OfficeTech;
Intermediate Level Microsoft Word, Excel, and Outlook.