Business Services Manager
Our client, is an Award winning Business Advisory firm, voted 2022 Best Place to Work and with over 30 years of successful operation is currently looking for Manager-Business Services & Tax based in Sydney CBD.
The role should have experience in business services, with a thorough understanding of how work needs to be completed accurately and efficiently and working with the team, you will manage workflow across the team and mentor and train team members.
As Manager you will deliver the following:
- A proactive approach to developing and maintaining client relationships for a broad group of clients from business owners to professionals from a diverse range of industries.
- Ensuring work is delivered by your team to a high standard and all client expectations are met.
- Working closely with clients on a range of business advisory needs including business restructuring, tax planning and cash flow management.
- Working with other specialists to provide a full range of services to clients.
- Identifying business development opportunities and referral networks.
- Proven ability in managing workflow and willingness to coach and engage a vibrant team of accountants to deliver the very best outcomes for our clients and our business along with proactive organisation.
- High level of tax knowledge and be able to translate this knowledge to client outcomes.
- Ability to demonstrate capability in areas such as business restructuring, tax planning and research, benchmarking and cash flow analysis.
- Display a strong business acumen.
- Confidence in interacting with clients and developing relationships.
- A strong work ethic which enables you to deliver A1 service to clients.
- CA qualified (essential) with 8+ years’ experience in a chartered environment.
- Exceptional communication and presentation skills.
- A keen interest and proven experience in implementing technological and cloud-based solutions.
What’s on offer!
- A supportive team environment.
- Energetic culture that inspires and supports excellence.
- Work/life balance.
- Professional development.
- A market competitive salary package.
- Regular social events and team catchups.
- Generous health and lifestyle benefits incl Fitness Passport gym memberships, mental health and wellbeing support and so much more.
If you have the above skills and experience and are interested in this role, please submit your CV and one of our Directors will be in touch. Only people with working rights in Australia will be considered at this time.