Business Development Manager
Our client is an international success story across the medical technology industries covering aesthetics, beauty enhancement and well-being with remarkable clinical papers and international brand ambassadors!
Due to phenomenal growth in the Australian market, they are looking for a dynamic, driven, and motivated team player with a passion for medical technology proven sales experience and having fun!
About the Role
This is a great opportunity for an experienced Business Development Manager to join an innovative team and effectively communicate the benefits of the medical technology products on offer to customers. You will be an enthusiastic and experienced professional wanting to work for a brand you really believe in. You will have a passion for sales development, having fun and being responsible for servicing existing accounts and seeking new opportunities within your territory.
- Aim to deliver on territory sales targets through closure of sales.
- Build on proficiency in articulating value propositions and objection handling.
- Develop an industry network to support lead generation.
- Increase customer testimonials to validate the technology and ROI.
- Strengthened sales pipeline.
- Make clear progress on market penetration.
Benefits & Perks
- Fantastic Earning Potential - Competitive salary package + company car + performance incentives.
- In depth training from start to finish.
- A NASDAQ-traded company with and excellent reputation.
- Accelerate Your Career - Ongoing training provided with a strong focus on professional development.
- A family-style, inclusive company environment that promotes responsibility and accountability within a team culture.
- High earning potential with a focus on recognising and rewarding achievement.
- Environment with a broad support structure across all aspect of the business.
Skills & Experience
- Bachelor’s degree in health science, business administration, engineering or related degree.
- Understands the aesthetics business and/or can articulate and close out high-value propositions for investment in capital equipment.
- Must have demonstrated measurable outcomes of success.
- Must be able to manage a high-intensity sales environment with the ability to come up with solutions to any situation – proactive solution provider in any situation.
- Has a proven track record of achieving sales targets.
- Ambitious self-starter with the ability to assimilate and clearly deliver clinical and technical information.
- Resourceful, desire to build product/industry knowledge and thirst for self-education.
- Team player, ability to work with other sales team members and collaborate with the cross-functional team such as marketing, service, clinical, finance and IT department.
- Exceptional client relationship development.
- Strong organizational, communication & planning skills
- Ability to work autonomously with a drive to succeed.
If you have the above skills and experience and are interested in this role, please submit your CV and one of our Directors will be in touch. Only people with working rights in Australia will be considered at this time.