Business Development Manager
Our client, a leading global provider of innovative medical technologies is currently looking for a Business Development Manager that is based in Melbourne, which will allow the successful candidate to build their own business within the organization.
Within 3 months:
- Complete clinical training on client’s technology and sales training including proficiency on the daily use of Salesforce CRM.
- Ability to articulate key benefits and value propositions of client’s technologies as compared to specified competitors.
- 90-day Business Plan outlining key measurable KPI’s.
- Gain an understanding of the assigned territory including segmentation of existing customers, prospects, and competitors (note a client database will be provided as a starting point).
- Meet all existing customers and WIP performance requirements/objectives, building a sustainable pipeline.
- Close at least 2 sales.
Within 6 months:
- Aim to deliver on territory sales targets through closure of sales (budget of 1 platform/month).
- Build on proficiency in articulating value propositions and objection handling.
- Develop an industry network to support lead generation.
- Increase customer testimonials to validate the technology and ROI.
- Strengthened sales pipeline.
- Make clear progress on market penetration.
- Run customer/prospect workshops and seminars.
Within 12 months:
- Achieve or exceed annual sales targets.
- Increase market penetration – target of 1 platform per month.
- Increase customer interaction through seminars, workshops, and meetings.
- Clear understanding of superiority over competitors.
- Build on the development within the role and propose proactive solutions to expanding and growing the territory over the long term.
- Bachelor’s degree in health science, business administration, engineering or related degree.
- Understands the aesthetics business and/or can articulate and close out high value propositions for investment in capital equipment.
- Must have demonstrated measurable outcomes of success.
- Must be able to manage a high-intensity sales environment with the ability to come up with solutions to any situations – proactive solution provider in any situation.
If you have the above skills and experience and are interested in this role, please submit your CV and one of our Directors will be in touch. Only people with working rights in Australia will be considered at this time.