ServiceNOW Automation Software Tester
We are seeking for ServiceNOW Automation Software Tester for our well-known Sydney based client for a great contract opportunity ready to start immediately.
- Extensive experience in creating and implementing scalable and easy to maintain automation frameworks and strategies using the Automation Test Framework “ATF” in ServiceNow
- Extensive experience in Agile testing
- Demonstrated ability to create automated test plans/scripts in ServiceNow deployments and providing results and reports (i.e. testing of modules such as Problem or Change Management)
- Solid understanding of the testing life cycle with experience delivering test outputs using various methodologies.
- Ability to create test strategies, approaches, plans, scripts, summary reports, compliance documents and technical designs for all types of testing
- Expertise in Functional, Regression, System & UAT testing, BRT & PIT Testing
- Skilled in developing and effectively communicating test strategies that separate the essential from the non-essential work.
- Possess 4 – 8 years of experience in software testing & systems quality environment
- Minimum 4+ Years’ Experience with the ServiceNow automated test framework ”ATF”
- Experienced Subject Matter Expert in ServiceNow Automation
- Experienced in engaging with and co-ordinating: Users, BA’s, Developer’s, Product Owner and all other the stakeholders
- Proven success working in Enterprise level ITSM projects.
- Deep experience with various testing methodologies, QA terminology,and processes.
- Able to demonstrate from experience both foresight and flexibility in managing the testing of multiple simultaneous projects.
If you have the above skills and experience and are interested in this role, please submit your CV and one of our Directors will be in touch. Only people with working rights in Australia will be considered at this time.