Accounts and Administration Officer
Our client is a group of privately owned companies providing a broad range of services and products to businesses and institutions throughout NSW, Queensland and Victoria. For more than 30 years they have provided cleaning and other facilities services to hundreds of valued clients.
Our client is now looking for an experienced Accounts & Administration Officer to join our team, based at their Gladesville head office.
Working closely with the Group Financial Accountant and using MYOB AccountRight software, this multi-functional role will encompass accounts payable, accounts receivable, payroll and management reporting functions. The successful applicant will also provide administrative support to other areas of the business, including operations, business development and marketing.
- Manage payables process, including cost allocation and reconciliation.
- Manage subcontractor compliance and contract arrangements.
- Process ad-hoc and consumables charge against debtor accounts
- Maintain debtor records to ensure accurate charges are reflected.
- Generate invoices and statements for clients.
- Resolve debtor and creditor queries in a timely and efficient manner
- Process weekly payroll and generate payroll reports.
- Maintain HR documentation.
- Resolve payroll queries in a timely and efficient manner.
- Produce monthly and other periodic management reporting.
- Provide administrative support to the management team of the various business units.
Skills & Experience
- Experience with MYOB AccountRight, MS Excel, and other Office 365 products.
- Knowledge of payroll processes, including Award and Enterprise Agreement interpretation.
- Demonstrated experience with debtor and creditor processes.
- Capacity to build management reports, analyze data and interpret trends.
- Able to prioritize work and meet deadlines.
- (Desirable) Cert IV or greater qualification in Accounting or Finance related study.
- Flexible working hours – can work school hours.
- Ideally, the role will be 3 – 4 days per week.
- Onsite parking.
- Open and fun and super supportive environment and culture.
- Working with an amazing Finance Manager who is fun and dedicated to the team.
If you have the above skills and experience and are interested in this role, please submit your CV and one of our Directors will be in touch. Only people with working rights in Australia will be considered at this time.