Head of Manufacturing and Supply Chain
Our client from the Media Production industry, specialising in manufacturing high-quality electronic products, is currently looking for a Head of Manufacturing and Supply Chain. The role is responsible for defining and delivering a manufacturing and supply chain strategy that will help the company to implement the strategic plan successfully.
Key objectives for the role include:
- Leading the Manufacturing and supply chain functions, ensuring the team develops and delivers on key business objectives, day-to-day requirements, projects, analytics, tools, and resources that supports both the business performance and strategic goals.
- Creating the overall strategy and standards for the end-to-end supply chain across all products.
- Alignment of the end-to-end supply chain to deliver to business expectations.
- Ensure high demand flow performance (delivering on time and at the lowest possible cost) by managing the day-to-day supply planning process for all imported categories. Sources will include overseas factories as well as local manufacturers.
- Capture targeted cost reductions and efficiency improvements from the implementation of a supply chain strategy and continuous improvement campaigns.
- Collaborating and partnering with Sales, Marketing, Technology and Procurement, and Distribution teams to deliver future world-class products with outstanding technical attributes.
- Being an active member of the Leadership team contributing and delivering to the strategic agenda and overall performance.
Work Experience Requirements:
- Demonstrable success in managing a production/manufacturing process, with a strong preference for experience electronics.
- Demonstrable success in managing a supply chain planning process.
- Comprehensive analytical manufacturing, supply planning and reporting skills and demonstrable success in improving supply performance.
- Comprehensive planning and prioritising skills.
- Demonstrated success in process improvement activities.
- Experienced in leading external facing meetings.
- Competent in the use and development of IT tools to support process management and reporting.
If you have the above skills, experience and are interested in this role, please submit your updated CV and one of our directors will be in touch. Only people with working rights in Australia will be considered at this