We are looking for an experienced Asset Planner to manage the development and execution of a suite of whole-of-life asset plans comprising operations, maintenance, regulatory and project activities.
- Ensure all activities are undertaken with the safety of people as the number one priority and at all times role model safe behaviour.
- Manage and maintain a comprehensive suite of asset plans, covering all aspects and phases of the asset management life-cycle, and associated budgeting to provide for the most efficient and best use of operational resources against business priorities.
- Undertake risk based financial and technical analysis and modelling of future capital works, renewals and replacements, and so as to develop a prioritised short to medium term (i.e. 1 to 7 year) capital investment plan consistent with the corporate risk management framework and related asset strategies.
- Develop logical and well-articulated needs analysis business cases and related documents to successfully obtain funding approval for the initiation of project and other works initiatives, reflecting the corporate objectives and priorities.
- Ensures all asset risks, emergent and planned works are recorded and tracked through the development and management of the asset risk register, 30 year capital investment plan, and the asset disposal plan.
- Negotiates asset plan requirements and priorities with internal and external stakeholders to secure agreement on plan content and priorities; and collaborate with external clients at the operational level on levels of service and issues to ensure client satisfaction.
- Plans for and coordinates the asset related strategies and inputs for regulatory pricing submissions.
- Monitors and reports on the implementation performance of work packages and activities against the approved asset and capital investment plans, and to ensure the program of works are effectively delivered from a whole of portfolio asset management perspective.
If you would like to submit an application please contact Brendan.Okeeffe@occulusinternational.com