Interim and Project Management
Engaging with executive and strategic talent across the market is all we do and that makes us subject matter experts in identifying and assessing an interim executive or team of professionals to meet your unique business challenges. Typically, our interim executives can impact your next:
- Business Strategy transformation or optimisation.
- Major project implementation or system integration.
- Change program post-merger or acquisition.
- Short-term leadership gap.
- Management crisis.
Occulus International’s specialist Interim & Project Management Services practice helps organisations throughout Asia overcome these challenges by providing qualified, highly skilled and experienced executive talent only when they need them. The perfect balance of a flexible workforce meeting a flexible workflow.
Our interim resources bring a wealth of experience working with a range of companies across many industry sectors in typically some of the most challenging work environments. Working with agility and urgency to understand your complex issues, our interim executives help make change happen, integrating quickly to deliver outcomes from day one.
Occulus International provides a cost-effective solution that manages risk and delivers specific outcomes for a pre-determined timeframe and to an agreed budget, often including both strategy and implementation components.
Benefits of an Occulus International Interim Resource
- Return on Investment (ROI) – our executives add value by using their skills and expertise to deliver to agreed outcomes, providing a meaningful ROI.
- Quick & Nimble – we provide interim executives quickly, particularly when time constraints are paramount. Their experience, expertise and previous performance ensures they work quickly and effectively.
- Expert Skills – our executives are often sensibly ‘over-qualified’ for the role they take on, bringing specialist skills and knowledge to a skills gap or problem, maximising impact.
- Objective – interim executives provide a fresh perspective and focus on what’s best for your business, not affected by operating culture and internal politics.
- Responsible – not just ‘advisory’, our interim executives take responsibility to manage the business or project and deliver results, giving you peace of mind.
- Productive – often working with the CEO and leadership team our interims have the authority and mandate to drive change or transition.
- Dedicated – our interim executives maintain exemplary standards and a stake in the success of the assignment…their reputation relies on a successful track record.
Key Elements of our Quality Service
- Understanding your specific needs is paramount, so we engage with you to complete a thorough and comprehensive assignment brief.
- Our unique recruitment methodology ensures we source and assess interim executives with a proven track record of performance, a combination of character and functional expertise.
- Our knowledge of the interim executive marketplace and years of experience means we get it right.
- We have a quick and nimble approach to delivering a superior client and interim executive user experience.
- We think globally and act locally, understanding the cultural and operating nuances of the various regions we serve.
- We support our interim executives on assignment, but also provide them opportunities to access professional networks and learning environments.